A Committee for the defence of the upper North Korea threatened attacks against “the White House, the Pentagon and the entire continent of United States” if President Barack Obama retaliates by cyber attack last month at Sony Pictures, according to a statement posted Sunday on the Korean Central News Agency official country.
“The army and people of the DPRK [Democratic People's Republic of Korea] is completely ready in confrontation with the United States in all areas of war including cyber war space to fly those small towns,” said the statement, which was attributed to the institution major policies of Korea of the North, the National Defense Commission. The statement gave no more details of the threatened attacks. Pyongyang has a long history of issue ominous warnings to other Nations.
North Koreans officials Friday refused to take part in the Sony hack after United StatesFederal Bureau of investigations issued a statement, concluding that “the North Korean Government is responsible for these actions”. Obama said that it was considering a proportional response, including the addition of North Korea returning to the United States from State sponsors of terrorism list.
Sony cancels its launch on December 25, “The interview”, a comedy directed by Seth Rogen and Evan Goldberg, once the hackers threatened to attack the film projections, prompting the main chains Theatre out. The film refers to a fictitious assassination against North Korean leader Kim Jong Un plot and apparently includes a graphical representation of the head of Kim exploiting.